Hit Counter

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back Home!

We hope the New Year finds all of you in good health and recovering from the holidays!! We are back aboard the Current Jumper and to our own bed…visiting is fine and sleeping on a blow-up bed is ok for a few days but for over a month it’s best said I’m glad to be in my own bed!!! I do miss hearing “Nana, Nana, Nana” though!

We have been rushing around restocking supplies and cleaning up the boat from it sitting for the last 2 weeks but this afternoon we took time off and went to a movie!!! We went to see Marley & Me. If you are a dog lover or not this is a wonderful movie to see and I highly recommend it. Even Schooner enjoyed it, although she slept after the popcorn was gone. We are going to stay here in Jacksonville Beach until at least until Friday when forgotten Christmas gifts will arrive…it will tough to enjoy the 80° temps expected the rest of the week!! LOL Then we will head further south destination unknown right now.

I do have a bit of a dilemma, I lost my left contact lens; (during the movie) too much water flowing from the eye!! I kind of have a spare although it’s a different prescription. I haven’t had my eyes checked since December 2005 but I’m going to try to get a replacement sent to me from Ohio in the morning. I think I’ve done pretty damn well in the last 4 years at not breaking or loosing one!!! In the mean time glasses will work inside and I will just be blind when we go outside… thank heaven for the dark sunglasses!!!

No comments: