Hit Counter

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Becoming a Landlubber

I have gone from sailing to doing housework; dishes and laundry! Also I am FREEZING!!
This morning it was only 28* and frost was thick and heavy enough it looked like it had snowed. Even Schooner is cold. She has been wearing her long sleve t- shirt non stop for 5 days.

I want to thank everyone who checked on the blog, but you need to leave me a comment at the bottom of each entry...OK!!!

Gordon left Charleston this morning at 10am. He is going to do an all nighter to Fernandina Beach, Fl. and plans to arrive between 10 and 1 tommorrow. I'm not excited that he is by himself doing this but not alot I can do fron Atlanta. He says he will rest up there before moving to Portside Marina, Jacksonville Beach. He booked us there for a month!

Still no sign of the baby, although Andie is looking much bigger today than she has. It hasn't slowed her down too much either....I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it will be the 20th, Meanwhile, my skin is drying out and I'm missing my own bed!

No comments: